This past weekend flew by! I went to a children's conference and even though it was all day it seemed like it was just a few minutes long. It was that good! I did learn something though.........while at a conference and the speaker asks a question and for you to raise your hand.........UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU RAISE YOUR HAND! I learned! Since I raised my hand and happened to be the ONLY ONE, I was asked to come up front and sing a song and do the motions for EVERYONE! Considering I am not a singer and not into getting up in front of a roomful of people like that, I will always remember to keep my hand in my lap at all times at conferences! Actually, once I was up there......it really wasn't bad at all, I even made eye contact with people and felt pretty confident after a minute or so.......surprising for me, I know!
Amanda enjoyed visiting her grandma and coming home with a new outfit! She told me to "wash it so I can wear it tomorrow!" ha ha
We decided to have dinner brought in from one of our favorite places since we had a 10 dollar coupon and were so tired. We all went to bed extra early since we were all so tired and Amanda had even taken a 3 hour nap! (new pics from Sesame place added but under Sept. 8 posting)