
Bye mom, mammaw and pappaw are here to get me for the day! No time for kisses or anything mom because she had an agenda of all of the things she was going to do while at their house! Looking at these pics really makes me wish she would wear a headband all the time, so cute and grown up looking!


Here are the pics M/P from last week when she was waiting on the steps for you to come and pick her up! She was wearing an old necklace I gave her and a headband so you know anytime we get anything into this child's hair there will be a quick pic before she takes it out!
She was so excited to have mammaw and pappaw pick her up for a day of undivided attention!


There she goes on the water slide!


I think Zoe is her favorite right now, sorry about that Elmo. I think I enjoyed the park even more than she did! It truly is designed just for families and most everyone was really nice there, no drunks since they do not serve alcohol there.

They had a really nice fireworks display set to the sesame street music favorites, like, "It's not easy being green" with Kermit singing which made us wonder about him because he was no where to be found in the park. We were both wondering what ever happened to Kermit the Frog?



Ernie has always been my favorite ever since I had all of those little plastic sesame character finger puppets as a kid. (I wish I had kept them)But since he was especially sweet to my little girl he will forever be on my favorites list. Amanda didn't want to even look at him at first after waiting in line to have our pic made so he played peek a boo and got her to smile and then started pushing her stroller around for several minutes. She loved him! Watch out Elmo! Even the camera guy told had to tell him, "ok Ernie" since there was a line of people waiting! I am so glad he liked my daughter, it makes you feel so good when someone likes your child and gives them extra attention to make them smile for a picture!






This was the water slide that children have to ride by themselves, that alone made me a nervous wreck and if it wasn't for my husband being there, I wouldn't have the pics because she wouldn't have ridden this one! I was just worried if she fell off into the water since it was a foot or so deep and the trees hid part of it so you couldn't see her the entire time.....but she loved it and wasn't scared at all, she rode it at least five times, we stopped counting after a while. She asked me today when we were going back to Sesame and ride the water slide!
I am glad we took her at this age and not younger because I don't think she would have appreciated it as much last year.