Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dresser shopping fun!

My husband and I have been dresser shopping for our sweet Amanda, yes the child is almost three and has lived without a dresser all this time:) She has made it through almost the first three years of life and doesn't seem too scarred by it though.....I guess we see what the future holds, maybe it will cause her to act out in her teen years? Well, at least we will know the cause then and our parenting skills won't be to blame.

During our internet shopping search, I came across a site to see! It is http://www.poshtots.com/ There is a princess carriage bed on there for little darlings and yes you will pass out when you see the price tag!
Sit down, $47,000 yes, that is right and yes, you could buy a van with that and some leftover! I couldn't believe it and still find myself going to the site to see it. Who spends that kind of money on a child's bed? I would love to know! I thought it might interests you to check it out if not, just move on to the next blog:) Btw-we found a dresser! We hope to finish our little girl's room by her birthday:) (not her 3rd birthday, her 10th) just kidding, we have been slow getting her room decorated but we aren't that slow:)