Monday, July 6, 2009

Praying

Thanks to those who have told me they will be praying for my mom tomorrow. Her surgery starts at 7:30 and should take four-five hours. Please pray all goes well as I am sure it will, and for my dad:) I haven't had to see my spouse in severe pain so far in our marriage, but I can only imagine it isn't easy. The doctor said the next two weeks will be "hell" and then told my mom she might not like that word, ( I can imagine she made that face when hearing that word) but it is true. Please pray they are wrong and she is comfortable and not in too much pain. We are all praying for a quick recovery and look forward to seeing her pain free and able to walk, run, and jump again:) My hubby has never seen my mom pain free and is so looking forward to seeing her enjoy life to the fullest once again. Thanks for praying! I will update later after the surgery.
We love you mom and dad and will be praying for you both all day tomorrow:)