Monday, July 13, 2009

Picture update!

Hubby bought me a new cell phone......ummm..........just wondering if I will ever get to use it?


She loves calling mamaw and papaw on the phone and asking them, "What's ya doing?"



I guess she didn't approve of what they were doing in this pic...........................


Runners start at sports class, she loves running the relay races each week, I wonder if she will run track like daddy or her papaw one day? Runners on both sides of the family may make her a good candidate to be a good runner. I would prefer that over cheerleading:)

This little ice cream mustache girl can talk pappaw into buying her ice cream without even talking.....let's just say she's got him wrapped around her finger especially on this day because she didn't even eat all of her lunch:)

Something tells me that she knows he is wrapped.................................


Yep, she knows!


We went to our last Sunday lunch with my parents at our favorite family restaurant and then to DQ for Amanda's ice cream:) We knew with mom having surgery on Tuesday we wouldn't be able to do our Sunday lunches together for a while......but it won't be long with the way she is working so hard with her exercises and therapists:) Keep up the good work mom, we are praying:)

Amanda made fruit Kabobs at cooking class:) She made 2 and gobbled them down like she hadn't eaten all day. (the girl loves her fruit and always has) I think it is because we pretty much have some type of fruit at dinner and have ever since preggo with her. If Amelia is anything like her.....I have no doubt she will like watermelon because we can't get enough of it around here these days and apparently some of my preggo girlfriends are experiencing watermelon cravings too, so there must be something to it:) I like it better than chocolate right now:) I know, imagine that!


Fourth of July party with some of our friends from church:)
Who would have thought that a Lego table could make a party so much fun not just for the children but the adults too) I would never mention any names though!


Amanda really enjoyed the party and fell in love with her friend's playground my girlfriend's chocolate chip cookies! We brought 2 cookies home for her to eat but I took the ones daddy made. After eating them Amanda said, "I do not like these cookies! Why did you bring me daddy's cookies! Why didn't you bring Miss _______'s cookies!"

She loved swinging next to her little friend:)
The next day we kept celebrating "America's birthday" with a flag someone put in our yard. It is kinda funny because it was from a realtor and she placed them in every yard on our street. I guess she is hoping one of us is ready to move already:) It is not going to be us!



My hubby planted a beautiful butterfly bush in our yard. It is suppose to attract butterflies and we will be watching for them......... Thanks for working so hard to make our yard pretty daddy:)