Last night when we arrived at Mamaw and Pappaw's, we saw mamaw and pappaw walking down the street with the walker! Pappaw was right behind her and they walked past one house and back, then he went to talk to a neighbor and she took off on her own and walked past one more house on her own. She had a little audience that clapped! I asked her if this embarrassed her and she said that she is so happy to be walking straight that she didn't care:) You go mom!
Medical advancements are just amazing! Thank God she was able to have this done before our "new health care plan" passes......praying so hard it won't. I love my doctors and have received great medical care my whole life. I hate the thought of having to deal with poor health care. What are these people thinking? Ignorance is bliss! I guess I need to make more of an effort to remember to pray for our President. Tonight, Mamaw said she prayed for the president, her uncle said he prayed for the president and Amanda chimed in with, "well we don't" ugh, we have to work on that:)