Friday, July 31, 2009

Good bye picnic








This is Amanda's future husband-but he's moving away for three years they tell us......um.....should be believe them? He didn't want to hug so they did the high five!










Amanda has seen a lot of friends move away and for a while she would ask me "well, is _____ moving away?" It was so sad! I think she is getting use to it now though and will cling with to her friends who aren't moving away!






Our good friends are moving away to Italy...Amanda has been friends with their son since birth. We have enjoyed attending weekly Cow club for 2 years with them, fun parties, walks around the lake, play dates, and bible club at our house. We will miss them! We plan to visit them over in Italy but need to wait til baby Amelia gets older. We have talked about an arranged marriage between Amanda her little man but since he ran away from her when she tried to hug him....she had to chase him down for a high five and I am not sure I want my daughter chasing the boys, I want them chasing her.........:) I am sure it will all change when they are teens:)























Amanda loves pinatas and this time was no different. She has been eating the treats for dessert all week:)


















Trying to get that high five






























She loves the whistle she got when the pinata broke....mom not so much:)













Trying to break the pinata:) Another little friend went right into daddy's arms:) Kids love my hubby and he is so good with them!








Hanging out waiting to take a pic with her man

















As we were leaving the picnic Amanda started dancing so I quickly took a video and for some reason it turned upside down, so you will have to turn your head for this one but it is so cute it is worth the crick in the neck.