Thursday, July 30, 2009

A good reminder

When I can't sleep these days I watch CSPAN- I figure that will put anyone to sleep. I was watching more about the lovely health care plan:) When Michael Steele spoke to the National Press club I was so encouraged! I wish he would run for President! He actually made some sense.........and answered spontaneous questions with class and without hesitation. Too bad Washington isn't listening to him.

It is so easy for me to get discouraged when I think of the future of my girls having to foot the bill for people who don't care to work or are in our country illegally not paying a dime into the system, I can get really get discouraged, angry and judgemental. Yesterday I saw a car that had a bumper sticker that said, "Friends don't let Friends vote Republican" I instantly formed an opinion of the stranger in the car!
But then I opened my email and had this waiting for me from Anne, and I am once again reminded the God that has been taken out of government will ultimately be the one all these politicians bow down too! It may not seem like he is in control at times but he is!

Every Knee Will Bow
God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow.
Philippians 2:9-10, NKJV
The Bible says that one day, "at the name of Jesus every knee should bow . . . in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2:10-11, nasb). Whether we want to or not, one day we will all bow before God's only Son.
Who do you know who has set him- or herself against Christ?
A school administrator?
A business employer?
A secular corporation?
A religious institution?
A political agenda?
A government policy?
An entire culture?
Whoever, or whatever, sets themselves against Christ will find themselves sooner or later on their faces before Him! So . . . bow down now!
Blessings,
Anne Graham Lotz
AnGeL Ministries Website