This blog was created to keep our family and friends updated on my many adventures and to help mommy with her scrapbooking.Enjoy, and feel free to add us to your links, but please do not use our last name for security reasons:) Thanks!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Mom-update
My dad called around 12:30 to tell me he talked to my mom's doctor and that she was being taken to recovery and he could see her in a couple of hours. The doctor said the surgery went well and she has very strong and healthy bones:) (I guess it does pay to take those vi-active chews daily after all) I talk to my mom at least once a day, usually several:) and I figured I wouldn't get to talk to her today and was feeling a little emotional about that when.....she called at 5:30 to say hi. I was so happy to talk to her and hear her voice, she said that she didn't remember anything that happened today and didn't feel any pain yet.....of course once the meds wear off that will change. She is not allowed up today but tomorrow............therapy starts. Please pray for as she recovers:) Thanking God for wonderful doctors in our area, and the blessing of just being able to talk to my mom:) God is good even when we aren't at our very best:)