Today we woke up with once again no "lectricity" Amanda and I are starting to wonder if we missed the memo stating that every Tuesday we would wake up to no power where we live or something:) We ate some fruit and then went to Gymboree class and btw- we were 15 minutes EARLY! Yes, daddy that ones for you! Being on time is something I admit to struggling with....but as my one friend puts it, "I am in the recovery stage" since it is something I am working on......not just for me but for my sweet honey who was never late a day in his life until he met me! I am also working on this for my parents since "they didn't raise me to be late" And my daughter who told me the other day, "I like to be early mom!" after arriving early at her class.
One day she stood at the bottom of the steps and yelled, "come on mom, we are going to be late!" I am still not convinced she learned this all on her own....but I don't want her to grow up being the last child there and now that she is older and noticing more things....I figure it is best to work on this hard to break, sometimes I can't help it regardless of what others say....bad habit! (since it is not the only thing I am working on I will need some time and patience:) (that one is for you too honey)
Well, I better run and get ready to make dinner because daddy will be home soon and Amanda will say, "what did you do at work today daddy? " "Did you write mommy's name?" For some reason maybe since daddy told her that he wrote letters at work one day she thinks he is writing my name all day. So today he sent me a cute email with my name so he can say yes tonight when asked the daily question. "How was work today daddy? Did you write mommy's name?Did you write my name?" Kids have the best questions, enjoy them!