Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our day in pics.........

Amanda asked why they had the moonbounce in the store.....ha I told her some people buy them and put them in their house! I said, "we would never want to do that" and she agreed! WHEW! She still thinks the train table is just at Toys r us and doesn't understand we could buy one and bring it home, which I continue to be thankful for because it is much nicer to visit the "big" toys than buy them!




After we rode the horses we went to look for something but couldn't find it at the toy store so we just played with their toys,which is something I wasn't going to allow when I became a mom but I have learned that I cannot go inside a toy store and not play so how can I expect any less from ny daughter!

After class we rode the ponies:) This has become a Tuesday tradition.

She loves it, I wonder how long this will bring her so much joy?



Amanda let me put her hair in a pony tail which you know made my day! It lasted halfway through gymboree class:) (she was Sally again today)




While I was getting dress.....she used this body splash and that entire roll of paper towels "to clean the steps for you mommy!"I must admit the house smells great!