This blog was created to keep our family and friends updated on my many adventures and to help mommy with her scrapbooking.Enjoy, and feel free to add us to your links, but please do not use our last name for security reasons:) Thanks!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Don't buy floam
Just want to clear up from a former posting where I had bought Floam since I thought it was the fun stuff they have at a teacher store. I got it mixed up with Foam. Which is the same but not as sticky. (um...sounds like a patent infringement case or at least a trademark case to me......?) The Foam is much better and a lot like playdough but we still prefer our good old fashioned homemade playdough to anything! Floam I guess is good for school projects because it hardens, I am working on a little experiment with it now so I will let you know it if really works. Just keeping you informed on what not to buy! Messy and very, very, sticky!