I am sitting here watching Amelia in a gymnastics class. Yes, I am sitting on the outside looking in which is new for both of us. Amelia did not want to come but I told her we needed to try it one more time. Last week she did not want to come but then she fell asleep so I figured she was tired....she has clung to the teacher's hand and cried for fifteen minutes but keeps running and participating so I am not sure what to do....maybe it is too much.
Amanda loved her Gymboree classes but the parents participated and we did it with friends from church that happened to be twins. It was sooooo much fun.
Wow, she is smiling now so maybe this is going to be OK. I sure hope so because honestly, I need my IPAD time and this is the perfect time for it. Once Amanda gets home from school she wants IPAD time and forgets it was my birthday present.