Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Decision 2012

Well, I made a decision about Decision 2012 recently, and it is that I am staying home and not planning on exercising my right to vote and yes, it goes against EVERYTHING I told my daughters about the last time we went to vote........but I cannot honestly go to the polls and vote for ANY of these candidates.

All the ones I have liked have dropped out and the last one left that I even remotely cared for is going to end up dropping out eventually, despite the rumors that he's staying in. I am already sooo sick and tired of the mud slinging! It is so sad that in a country so great as ours, the Republican party cannot come up with ONE MAN OR WOMAN  that is actually truly conservative and intelligent!

Listening to these candidates and watching these debates get me excited for a minute, until I find out that they are lying or mudslinging again! Don't get me wrong I am not in favor of our current occupant, but I have to say that I really do not blame the American people for electing him because he filled them with hope and promised CHANGE.

 He has brought change, that I can agree on, but unfortunately I am not a believer in socialism so I don't like the change he has brought.

I am so ashamed of the Republican candidates because they have lost the vision of what our founding fathers had for our country. They are soo filled with EGO! Ofcourse, being male, I do expect a little ego, (they are born with big egos, they can't help it, that is why God made women to balance them out in a thing called  marriage.) And I know that if someone is going to put themself out there to run they must convince themselves they could actually win and that drive stems from that ego.

But really now, can we really have a candidate that is so out of touch with the standard of living that most Americans are experiencing. I don't think so.Not to mention that his religion does allow him to be married to more than one woman, who knows when he just might start practicing that part of his religion? How in the world can we have two first ladies? That would really mess up American History!

 The other choice that I actually like some of his views.........until he opened his mouth trying to appeal to all of those "space people" who love to throw millions of dollars up into space.......don't get me wrong, I am sad there isn't going to be another shuttle mission, and I will forever be grateful for space exploration since they were able to make one of my favorite products "velcro" after researching up there. Some space exploration is good.

But a colony on the moon when this economy and national debt just keeps getting worse? Who says things like that? Not to mention, I just can't get past his wife. I would have a hard time having her serve as a first lady in my country. I think she would be a horrible example to young women! Go out there girls and get whatever you want! No problem, if what you want is married, just go for it! Fulfill YOUR dreams!

I mean really what are the Republicans thinking.....a former mistress turned first lady? Yes, God forgives, and people make mistakes and I have heard how sorry he is, but have you noticed not a word from her about her past mistakes because quite honestly, I don't think she regrets a thing! She clearly wants her man to be the president so she can be the first lady of my country with my tax dollars? She formed that "vision" long ago when he was a married man. She truly bugs me, not to mention when I was still single, I saw her at a resturant and she couldn't give me the time of day! I guess she is a little paranoid about other women considering how her mind has worked in the past. A first lady needs to be classy, and I do not think a former mistress can have enough class to be the first lady!

Ofcourse, I know in my heart that I will never be able to sit home and not vote because I am a good voter! I even vote in primaries, and on a rare occasion, I haven't researched all the candidates, but hey, I do believe it is important to vote, I just don't have a candidate so.........I have come up with a solution. I will nominate a new candidate!
He is someone with good looks, the charm that every president needs, and a voice that demands attention.
He surrounds himself with close companions who are always willing to provide him with sound and helpful advice! He has good tools and if he doesn't have what he needs then he has his friend bring them in for him. He loves everyone and treats everyone with kindness. He is always in a cheerful mood no matter what difficult circumstance he finds himself in, so I think he has all the qualities we need in a candidate and no, it is not God, but a close second.......

I nominate MICKEY MOUSE! Any seconds?