Amelia has informed us that she will be four in August instead of three! When we were at Great Wolf she wanted to ride the "orange or green slides" and you have to be a little taller or able to go down them by yourself. She asked us over and over again so I told her that when she turns four she would be tall enough.
She said, "I four, I four!"
After we got home we were talking about birthdays and we said something about Amelia's next birthday and she said, "I be 4 and ride the green and orange slide."
I told her that she would actually be three but she insists that she will four. I guess since Amanda has asked if she can just skip her elementary schools years and go straight to college.....that must be where she learned it!
Who knows? It is funny to me though how kids want to rush to the grown up years when most adults I know, just want to be kids again. At least, when it comes to naps and playing all the time!