Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Someone lost a tooth!

Amanda has now experienced another first! Her first tooth loss. It has been loose forever and she kept wiggling it because she thought it was fun! (I remember thinking that was fun as a little girl too!) I told her to let me try and I literally touched it to wiggle and it pulled right out. She was sooo excited but since I wasn't sure the tooth fairy could visit that night.......I talked her into writing a note to her/him the next night.

 I found this cute little tooth fairy pillow and some note cards so she could write a note. She wrote to please leave the tooth because she wanted to keep it! So the tooth fairy left a charm that says, "first tooth lost" on it for her charm bracelet and some dice you roll and then create a story based on what picture shows up on the dice. Very much right up her alley!

What a smart, generous, tooth fairy she had! She has another tooth that is loose soooo that tooth fairy better start stocking up! I told Amanda after the first couple of teeth I have heard the tooth fairy just leaves a $1. She told me hoped he/she brought her a gift card for TOYS R US. I told her that would be too much for the tooth fairy since she has too many teeth! She was soo excited to get the charm and game that I think she wiggling her other tooth a lot more so it will come out real soon!





Amelia keeps saying, "I have a loose tooth!"