Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meatloaf!

Tonight, we had one our family favorites, meatloaf! I think they like it because I make it in cupcake and cake pans so it cooks faster and tends to hold the juices better. (Just a little cooking tip from me! Not the world's best cook but trying to at least be healthy!)
In fact I would make it with ground turkey to be healthier but hubby asked me not to buy ground turkey anymore because he thinks it is terrible and smells!

 While we were still getting things ready to sit down and eat, Amelia who was already in her booster seat started singing, "If I were a butterfly, I thank the Lord..."

Hubby started singing a song from a group called, "Meatloaf" (he grew up listening to weird music)
He looked at me and told me that the song was from a group called "Meatloaf" (since I didn't grow up listening to weird music!)

Amanda started singing to the tune of "If I were a butterfly" but changed the words to,"If my name was meatloaf, I would change my name!"

Never a dull moment without a little laughter around the dinner table at our house. I am sooo thankful for these dinner time moments!