Yes, future husband talk already!!!!! We had a fun afternoon out with the girls seeing a movie first. Hubby spoiled them by getting them both a little kids tray with their own popcorn in it, fruit snacks, and a little slushy drink. I told them that daddy spoils them at the movies and to not expect that when they start dating! (never too early to talk about dating standards) I told them it is expensive to get treats at the movies so to not expect that when they start dating their date might not even get them a drink.
Hubby said, "Yes, it cost more for all this than the tickets, so you might have to pay for your own stuff when dating like in the movie, "Leave It To Beaver." We rented that last night and thought is was cute!
Afterwards we went out for an early dinner so early that we were home by 6. While we were driving home we played the A my name is ______, my husband's name is _______ , we live in _____, and we sell ______ game. When Amanda was on the letter G she said the name Gary for her hubby and then said, "No, I don't want to be married to a Gary because I met a Gary once and he never talked and I do not want a husband that is quiet!"
Hubby quickly chimed in, "You might change your mind about that!"