Friday, February 3, 2012

Sorry!

Tonight, we decided to change our tradition  habit of ordering pizza on Friday night. This was something we enjoyed doing once a month or even bi-weekly, but it has become a weekly habit lately and we are so tired of it so we decided to try something new!
A salad bar at home! We set it up on the counter and the girls went through and made their own salads. They both really enjoyed serving themselves and being so independent! Amanda even took my plate and asked if she could make my salad for me. I let her and she made one of the most artistic looking salads I have seen in a long time. It was beautiful!

I bought a couple of the individual pizzas at the store to have along with it but Amanda said it was gross and preferred the salad. She is being so healthy and I am so proud of her. Tonight, she told me how healthy she had been and what she ate that was healthy etc. Pretty good for a six year old!

However, Amelia, ate four slices of the pizza (she just eats the cheese off not the crust) and then she looked at the plate and it was empty and she said, "Sorry guys, I ate so much pizza!"

We all laughed so hard! The things kids say!