
After Field day, we picked up Amelia from my parents and off we went to the dentist! It was Amelia's second "official" visit. The other visits were free and now we pay.

We feel so blessed to have the dentist we have found thanks to three wonderful friends who referred me to her! She is sooo good with kids!

She has a great play area in the waiting room. She greeted us in the waiting area and took pics of the girls since she is starting a new system of tracking her patients. She really loves what she does and you can tell!

Amanda is super at the dentist. The dentist always commends her for being such a wonderful patient. I had no doubt she would let me down and she didn't.

I was a little worried that Amelia would not cooperate but.......

she was an absolute angel! The practice really knows how to handle kids and get them to do what they want to do......maybe I can hire them to help me out at home.

The perfect patient!

Why would you doubt me mommy?

I hope we can always have this much fun at the dentist!

It is cool to brush and floss mommy!

I was happy to see both of my girls names on the prize board!

The best news was no cavities! Way to go girls! The day didn't end there...it was a long day! We had to vote in the primary still so we went to our normal polling place only they had moved it. I had received a letter months ago but it said nothing about moving the polling place......so we went three more places and still couldn't find where they moved it too. We finally tried the last place and that is where the polling had been moved. We voted and left. I hope it is not like this in November! If a dedicated voter like me that doesn't have a job outside of the home got frustrated to the point of just giving up on voting.......what is the voter who has a full time job outside of the home going to do if they go to vote and their polling place has moved after a long day at the office? Do you really think they are going to try and find it? I seriously doubt it. They have to run home and make dinner! I am shocked that no notice was ever given to us about the change in polling. They should have at least placed a note on the old polling place I think......I let them know what I thought..........but honestly, I really do not think they cared what I thought.........I guess I will just have to run for office so they will listen to me?
