
Yes, Amelia was able to finally get her daddy and sis down from the Ferris Wheel!

The next day we were off to enjoy the beach!

Off we go!

The weather was beautiful even though it was one of the hottest weeks of the year at home.......it was nice and cool on the beach.

The beach was the most crowded I have ever seen it. We liked coming here because when we first starting going it was as if no one knew about the island. The island itself didn't seem crowded but the beaches were.

We got to witness a real rescue! It was pretty cool to watch the life guards in action! The little girl was OK. Her parents were just idiots to allow her to go out sooo far! There is a thing called high and low tide!

The girls had fun building castles on the beach but I was so busy digging that I failed to get pics. They really prefer though to swim in the outdoor pool. I have to say the swim lessons have really paid off for Amanda! I am sooo proud of her.

That night we went out to our favorite restaurant for a lovely seafood dinner! Then we walked around...........

and went to our favorite Ice Cream parlor........It is family owned and goes back years......so sweet I think.

Reading the sign.........it says parking for Hot Stuff only.........

Amelia wondered who hot stuff was? Is it me or you Amanda?

Walking back from dinner we saw this sign........love it!

We also saw this little family...........

The mommy and her baby ducklings.

I told the girls that ducks stay with their mommy and walk in a straight line......maybe we should try it.

The next day we went for a bus tour on a nice air conditioned bus. The bus goes where the cars are not allowed so we got to see a lot of things we normally would not.

There were several turtles laying eggs. I had no idea that they would dig in the sand and find the right place for their eggs, then lay them and go back to the water. Interesting!

It is a wild life refuge so the horses are tracked etc. The tour guide introduced us to Willy. The poor guy was kicked out of his group of friends by another stallion!

The girls enjoyed the bus tour and Amelia was quite obsessed with all the horses going poop. She made sure to point out every pile for all on the bus tour. Thank God we had a fun group who thought it was cute!!!!!!!!

This sweet foal is only four weeks old......

His dad spotted another stallion who they say wants to take his mare from him.........They ran towards each other like they were going to really fight......it was like something you would only see in a movie.........very cool and very exciting......

After they talked he went back to his mare and new foal.

After the bus tour we took in a little putt putt golf which is something Amanda loves to do!

I made a new friend.

The girls are an absolute riot to watch when they play putt putt golf. Amelia picks the ball up constantly and just puts in the hole and yells "yay" when she got tired of it she threw the ball into the bushes and we never found it.

We rode the bumper boats which was a blast! It was Amelia and I against hubby and Amanda...........guess who won and guess who got drenched?

Afterwards we hit our favorite Mr. Whippy's. It really is the best ice cream only it melts super fast because it is 98% fat free but seriously good!

The ice cream queens!