
Amanda and Amelia's cousin had a rock climbing birthday party when she turned 8 two weeks ago!

This was Amanda's first experience rock climbing and I think she was nervous doing it while everyone watched but she did well!

Amelia didn't want to try it!

My sweet nephew really looks like me I think!
(I am kidding!)

The youngest cousins hanging out eating pizza together.

They could pass for siblings I think......

We are being good mom so leave us alone!

I promise we are being good!

Amanda and the birthday girl!

My sweet nephew!

Emily had a Brave party. She had just seen the movie the night before. Amanda just went with her dad this weekend to see it. We thought it would be too scary for Amelia to see......Disney has a way of scaring young kids, I don't get it.

Several of the kids RSVPED as coming and didn't show up. I think that is soooo rude!

My sweet nephew had all of these balloons tied to his wrist.

My girls had fun watching their cousin open her presents and were so happy she liked the outfits they got her. They just beamed with excitement!

Trying to get a group photo is sooo hard with kids.

At least my kids are smiling and looking! Not sure what's up with the kid in front sticking her tongue out. I hope my niece doesn't spend too much time with her!

After the party we played in what they call the "gooch" it is an indoor play center and we all had a blast climbing and sliding!

Amelia didn't want to leave and cried when we told her it was time to go!

On the way out they all ran into the racquetball court and screamed since they could hear their echos!

The silly five!

Sweet Braden gave high fives to Amelia

Amelia was ready to go and started walking to the car. She was sooo tired and wanted to go to sleep! Too bad, we don't have a place close to us like this, I would be there all the time!