Monday, October 29, 2012

Spoons? Who needs um?

Recently, one day at lunch.....Amelia was going to have some yogurt. She said, "I will get a spoon!" She ran into the kitchen, pulled open the drawer and said, "Is daddy home?"
When I told her he wasn't home yet, she came to the table with a medicine dropper instead of a spoon!
She told me she wanted to eat her yogurt with a dropper instead of a spoon. I figured it would be OK if that is what she really wanted.............Why not eat with a medicine dropper?
While she was eating she told me, "Daddy wouldn't like this"
Then it clicked..........yes, it takes me a while especially when I am tired....she had asked me if daddy was home because if he had been home.......she would have chosen a spoon! I need to think a little quicker.......and maybe daddy needs to try eating yogurt with a medicine dropper sometime to see how much fun it truly is! (If that does happen, I will be sure to take pics!)


Only a three year old would think of eating with a medicine dropper!