Thursday, October 4, 2012

Romney Fun!

Amelia is quite the campaigner! We went to a Romney event to see if we could get a pic of him. Unfortunately, he was on a tight schedule that was too tight to come over to our side of the street. My sweetie was yelling, "Save my future!" One of his people tried to get him over because a photo op with my cutie.....I am sure it would definitely make him win the election but he didn't come over, but he did wave to us.(He loss my vote!) Of course I am kidding.......


I could only get a picture of his back side. He is in the white shirt.

Secret service and police officers were everywhere.


This one stared us down after I made the comment that we should just run across the street to see him. ha I was only kidding, I would never do something like that.


I would also never tell anyone how to vote.......but Amelia will! She doesn't want to grow up paying for all of this debt so wants to see change! I hope we see it in November. I am getting more and more hopeful but I do think it is going to be a very close race!