Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Obeying

Amelia told me this morning, "daddy didn't obey me when I went to cubbies."

I said, "Oh, what happened?"

Amelia said, "He wanted me to wear my jacket!"

I told her I thought children were to obey their parents and quoted the verse and I think she understands for now........but I am sure she will need more reminders later. But don't we all?

 I am constantly messing up and apologizing to God for not doing what He wants me to do. My thoughts aren't always nice especially this election season........I keep forgetting that God is in control and if he wants Obama in the White House.......for some strange reason........that I would never understand.......I guess it can happen.

But I am sure praying that he doesn't and Romney wins. I do get worried that people will cheat the system since not everyone has to show an ID. That is just crazy!

What keeps illegals from voting?  It is a right of American citizens to vote and when I think of all the men and women who died to protect our freedom........it makes me sick that an ID is not required!

 I just hope someone doesn't vote for me before I get to the polls because how could I prove I didn't vote?

 What is going to stop that from happening?

 I just wish everyone would read the page 58 of the Obama scare law. I think it is line 21 that talks about having your bank account number.........yes, my friends..........they might try and deny it with wording but President Obama wants to know how much money you have in your bank account and plans to do so through the health care bill.Who would ever think they could be soooo sneaky?  I guess they need to know so we can scatter the wealth equally! Yikes!

There are all kinds of secrets in there.......too bad our leaders didn't read the bill before it passed.......Yikes, my "election season" attitude is coming out and I better go pray for a better attitude and that I can just put my hope in the ONE who holds my future.......and thank GOD it is not Obama or Romney!