Last night, I was in the study working on a surprise project for my family! So fun! Amelia comes downstairs with my pajama top and says, "Mommy, it is time for bed, I brought you your jammas!"
Today we were playing and she started telling me all about preschool. She told me that a little boy helped her with her puzzle. She told me he didn't have a puzzle so she let him help her. I told her that was SHARING and how proud I was that she shared with him! She just beamed!
We were playing with these fabulous magnetic block tiles I love sooo much. There is a little girl and a little boy in the set. Amelia said, "Where is the little boy girlfriend?"
I asked her how she knew about boyfriends and girlfriends and she told me, "Cause I have them at school!"
"Oh, I said. I quickly realized she meant she has friends that are boys and friends that are girls. So thankful she doesn't know about girlfriends and boyfriends yet! What a relief ! It has started so early nowadays. Amanda has a boy bunny at school and a girl bunny at school. They are not allowed to play together she said because, "they might have babies!" One little boy in her class said it would be OK because, "the bunnies are married!" Yikes! Amanda told me, "I just don't understand why it matters if the boy and girl are together!" I wasn't about explain that one!!!!!!!!!!! That is going to be conversation for daddy or mammaw! ha ha No just kidding but we would like to hold off on that for now.