Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mia and Manda conversations

Amelia still refers to herself as "Mia" and her older sister as "Manda" and as a mom who doesn't care much for nicknames, I have to say I will be sad when she quits using them because it is really cute!

Yesterday we were at the pumpkin patch playground and it was time for lunch. I asked Ameila, "Are you hungry?"

Amelia replied, "I NOT hungry, I, Mia Rose." When she says Rose it sounds more like Woes!

Today coming home from church and after our Sunday lunch out Amelia was pretending to choke. We were all concerned and asked her if she was OK not knowing she was playing a joke on us. She laughed at our concerned and said, "I OK!" Once we realized she was playing a joke we all did laugh.

Amanda told her, "We do not think that is funny Amelia!"

Amelia replied, "Oh yes you do!"

Ofcourse we all laughed again so she will probably do the whole pretend choking thing again to us since we reinforced it by laughing but that's OK, laughter is good like medicine so after today I think we should be pretty healthy for a while!