
Amelia is such a busy little mommy. She buckles her baby in her seat. I think this was all part of a strategy because if baby is in the booster she would have to sit somewhere else and considering she doesn't like sitting in her booster anymore I think she had planned it out all in advance. When I told her she needed to sit there too, she put the baby on her lap. She is so proud of her accomplishments now. She can climb into her booster and buckle herself in as well. She can also buckle herself into her carseat! Such a proud mommy I am!

She speaks so sweetly to her little baby. "Now don't cry, mommy is here!"

When she was bored with the baby she grabbed the dishtowel and put it on her head. She would make a cute Mary! We might have to cast her in the family play as Mary this year but I will have to check with the play director Miss Amanda!

So sweet to watch her talk to her baby. These are the moments I want to plant into my memory forever!

Such a big two year old!