Monday, October 10, 2011

God did it!

Amelia has been working so hard to learn what God made on each day of creation. We have been working with her, mammaw has been working with her using this amazing book she has, and she has been attending a wonderful program called Awana where she is in a Puggles class and they are learning about what God made too.

We are constantly asking her "Who made Amelia, trees, etc?"

Her response is "God!" She is very enthusiastic with her responses and excited to share her new found knowledge with us!

After we came home from Awana this week we had a little snack before bed time. Amelia gets really tired on Sundays so she had eaten and was ready for bed. She pushed her cereal away and some milk spilt.

I said, "Amelia why did you make a mess?"

Amelia replied, "I NOT make a mess!"

I said, "Then who made the mess?"

Amelia replied, "GOD!"

Of course we all laughed but told her that God doesn't make messes!

Children are so fun to teach and watch as they learn! What a blessing to laugh and learn together!