Friday, October 14, 2011

Max and Ruby

I can't believe it has been a month and I am still behind on blogging things I need to remember for the girls scrapbook. Since hubby got another sweet deal, we decided to visit our favorite Street one more time this year! The girls both adore the place, Amanda loves the roller coaster and water slides, and Amelia loves all the characters and shows! Here is a video of daddy and Amanda on the roller coaster. I am so glad she loves them and if she can grow just three more inches by next summer..........she will be taller enough for some real coasters at other parks!

 During the summer the park has special shows you can see for free if you can sign up on time and actually get in......we didn't get a ticket and I was bummed because I knew both girls would love to see the Max and Ruby show. OK, I would like to see it! Amelia has only watched it once and Amanda hadn't watched it in a while........hubby and I both tried to get tickets to with Zero success! Once we got to the park there was a long stand by line which hubby said was no use trying and considering he is not the most patient guy when it comes to lines.........he wanted to skip it but considering PERSISTENCE is one of my character traits that sometimes can be a good thing, other times, a very bad thing......I really wanted to at least try "for the girls" of course. We tried the line and got in to see the show and now this is a favorite show for both girls at our house! I would rather them watch these sweet bunnies than that annoying little girl named Dora!


The actors did a fabulous job!

We had a wonderful time seeing the show, it was cute in the beginning when the entire audience started singing......Max and Ruby, Ruby and Max....... they also sang a song called, "Where are the parents?" since this is one of those shows you just never see the parents........gotta wonder a little about some of these writers writing for kid shows but maybe it is best considering they would probably feel the need to be politically correct and have a show where the bunnies have two mommies or two daddies which is not something we want our girls to know about yet...........they still don't think that is possible and we want to keep it that way since unless our country turns around......my girls will see enough families made up in a way God did not plan!