Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

For Pappaw's birthday we asked him out to the movies! We were really bad because we told him what we were seeing since our choices were limited! ha Thank God he likes Winnie the Pooh!
Amanda enjoyed the movie!


I have asked repeatedly for these two to behave at least long enough to take a picture! Of course, I get non-compliance for every picture!

Amanda enjoyed the popcorn a little too much so we had to eventually pry it out of her hands to share with the rest of us! (She gets her liking for movie popcorn from her daddy, not me!) I try to like it and get so excited each time thinking it will taste good this time, when it is just stale and gross!



Amelia just didn't have a long enough attention span for the 20 minutes of previews and the whole movie, next time mammaw has suggested just letting her sit the previews out which I think might work better.

The girls loved celebrating pappaw's birthday with him and so did I!