It seems just like yesterday you met your big sis for the first time! She couldn't believe it and asked mammaw and pappaw if it was a dream or if she really had a new sister. She wanted and asked for a little sister for so long and prayed for you to come. In fact, she prayed aloud one day for two of you, and you arrived 11 months later! Her prayers are pretty powerful!
You have made your sister so happy and I love to see you greet one another every morning with hugs and kisses. I love to hear you say, "Good Morning Manda!" You are such a sweet, thoughtful, little one. I love how you share with your older sis and you always ask daily to give her her "itamin" You take her vitamins to her and say, "here you go manda!" Thanks for helping me keep your older sister healthy!
You amazed me in the hospital when you held the paci in your mouth. Now, I know that was just the beginning how much you would continue to amaze us!
We haven't stopped celebrating the day you arrived and we look forward to celebrating and spending today just playing and honouring you! And of course, I am looking forward to hearing you sing one of your favorite songs. "Happy Birthday to me!" You sure have had a lot of practice singing it lately and now we get to sing it to you because it is your turn! Happy Birthday Princess and thank you God for allowing us the awesome privilege of raising not one princess, but two! Your goodness continues to pour out on us and we thank you for grace, mercy, the blessings, but most of all, your unconditional love! Help us to show that same love to our sweet princesses!
