Sunday, August 28, 2011

Princess Time!

Next we went to a Magical Place.............
We had to ride a little tram to get there.......



Yes, you guessed it. This was Amelia's first trip to The Magic Kingdom. This was Amanda's second trip but she doesn't remember the first trip since she had just turned two, three weeks before we went........I guess that means Amelia will not remember this trip?

We started the day buying an autograph book because Amanda was obessed with getting the charcters (mostly princesses) to sign it! We were somewhere else once and she saw kids taking autograph's so now she wants to join in the fun! She is too observant that girl!




She was so excited! The first thing we did was walk around the castle and we happened to run into.............


TANGLED! Amanda was simply thrilled and I was even more thrilled that since the park had just opened the line was short and sweet!

Amanda wore her Tangled shirt in hopes of seeing Tangled and showing her that she had a shirt with her on it!


Tangled becomes one of the official ten princesses in October at Kensington Place! We are soooo excited to see her join the princess family!



I was surprised how long Tangled talked to Amanda! Disney really does a great job at casting the princesses! Such beautiful, sweet girls and very loving with kids!

Daddy tried to get Amelia to stand next to Tangled but she just wouldn't. I guess she never did see the movie since we took Amanda with my sister and niece when it came out. When we rented it so daddy could see it I think Amelia was sleeping.........




That smile stayed on her face the rest of the day!
While I waited in line the kids colored pictures of Tangled at this cute table!

Daddy is so sweet with his princesses!

I do love to watch him with them!