
We are just now organizing the rest of our May trip and fun times pics:) We are sorry for the delay and will start with our trip to Pensacola:) We had a wonderful time!

Grandpa took us to several playgrounds, this is our favorite one and we only wish we had playgrounds like this at home:)

Grandpa took Amanda to 2 other playgrounds and she enjoyed them greatly. She loved the seesaw. We don't have these at our local playgrounds......not sure why.



It is so much fun to see how the simple things in life make a little girl so happy:) What a good lesson for all of us to enjoy the simple things:)




Grandpa took Amanda to 2 other playgrounds and she enjoyed them greatly. She loved the seesaw. We don't have these at our local playgrounds......not sure why.



It is so much fun to see how the simple things in life make a little girl so happy:) What a good lesson for all of us to enjoy the simple things:)


Grandpa took us to the Navy Museum this was Amanda's first visit to see it. I had been there before but really enjoyed it more this time.

Amanda loved exploring in all of the old planes

Amanda and Grandpa walking on the beach

Playing in the airplane at the museum


Amanda loved this huge flag

More plane fun

Those Blue Angels

The museum had a replica of a store, and home to show us what it was like in 1943-look at the prices:) Unbelievable how things change with time................

I can't imagine paying 35 cents for a movie can you? Amanda loved this replica of the movie theatre

popcorn for five cents

Amanda loved the dummy:) She no longer calls them mannequins they are "dummies" I am not sure if daddy or Grandpa taught her that one:) I had to crack up because the lady behind the ticket counter and I have the same dress:) I no longer wear it and not sure why I haven't parted ways with it other than the fact it was the dress I fought the dry cleaners for melting some of the buttons- and the wimps called the cops on me.....I guess that is why it is so hard to part with...


This photo was in the museum....I know Bush wasn't perfect as President but I sure do miss him

Stand by your man...............


Future helicopter pilot

This was a neat story at the museum

I was amazed how much she loved all of the planes, there were several and she had to climb in them all

Bob Hope's jacket was at the museum





Amanda loved exploring in all of the old planes

Amanda and Grandpa walking on the beach

Playing in the airplane at the museum


Amanda loved this huge flag

More plane fun

Those Blue Angels

The museum had a replica of a store, and home to show us what it was like in 1943-look at the prices:) Unbelievable how things change with time................

I can't imagine paying 35 cents for a movie can you? Amanda loved this replica of the movie theatre

popcorn for five cents

Amanda loved the dummy:) She no longer calls them mannequins they are "dummies" I am not sure if daddy or Grandpa taught her that one:) I had to crack up because the lady behind the ticket counter and I have the same dress:) I no longer wear it and not sure why I haven't parted ways with it other than the fact it was the dress I fought the dry cleaners for melting some of the buttons- and the wimps called the cops on me.....I guess that is why it is so hard to part with...


This photo was in the museum....I know Bush wasn't perfect as President but I sure do miss him

Stand by your man...............


Future helicopter pilot

This was a neat story at the museum

I was amazed how much she loved all of the planes, there were several and she had to climb in them all

Bob Hope's jacket was at the museum



Grandpa and Grandma took us to the Butterfly house and we saw some beautiful butterflies
We enjoyed a nice lunch on the water with Grandma and Grandpa


Daddy enjoyed the butterfly house too
We thought this butterfly was really cool and it looked like a bird to us


Amanda loved the butterfly house



The beautiful view outside of the restaurant

Hanging out with Grandpa

I love this pic!




Baby Amelia enjoyed her first walk on the beach too and looks forward to visiting Pensacola again

Amanda loves to fly and was a great passenger:)
We had a great trip and Amanda said, " I sure am going to miss grandma and grandpa" She said the "visiting room sure was nice" and she told Grandma and Grandpa at dinner, "you make the bestest food ever grandma and grandpa" She loved the Beef Stroganoff and looks forward to her mommy trying out the new recipe:) She loved the desserts too:) Grandma makes wonderful strawberry pie, banana cream pie, and her hot fudge cake is sooo yummy. Yes, we gain weight every visit and come home with some wonderful recipes:) Thanks for being so wonderful to us!

We enjoyed a nice lunch on the water with Grandma and Grandpa


Daddy enjoyed the butterfly house too
We thought this butterfly was really cool and it looked like a bird to us


Amanda loved the butterfly house



The beautiful view outside of the restaurant

Hanging out with Grandpa

I love this pic!




Baby Amelia enjoyed her first walk on the beach too and looks forward to visiting Pensacola again

Amanda loves to fly and was a great passenger:)
We had a great trip and Amanda said, " I sure am going to miss grandma and grandpa" She said the "visiting room sure was nice" and she told Grandma and Grandpa at dinner, "you make the bestest food ever grandma and grandpa" She loved the Beef Stroganoff and looks forward to her mommy trying out the new recipe:) She loved the desserts too:) Grandma makes wonderful strawberry pie, banana cream pie, and her hot fudge cake is sooo yummy. Yes, we gain weight every visit and come home with some wonderful recipes:) Thanks for being so wonderful to us!