.jpg)
Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!

I love when you bury me in the sand at Chincoteague Island

I love your Determination when I tried to win a prize at Sesame Place

I love the fun places you take me!

I love that you are brave enough to ride scary rides with me
I love that you love my mommy!
I love watching the way you treat my mommy with such tender care. You love her when she is tired, you care for her when she is sick and pregnant with my sister, your unconditional love for her, inspires me! I pray I can find a man like you one day!
I love it when you kiss mommy in front of me even though it makes me laugh........
I think you are so adorable daddy!
I love hearing about how you fell in love with mommy and watching your wedding video! I just don't understand why I wasn't there!

I love how you looked at me when I was just days old

I love it when you get the rest you need so you are not grumpy but does it have to be in middle of a family gathering?

I love the way you held me in the hospital when I was born, trying to hold that pacifier in my mouth with your arm so I would stop crying. I told you then, "I don't like pacifiers"

I loved it when you took me to see the Mickey Mouse show but I really like your love of chocolate and allowing me to eat m &m's with you. I love that you share chocolate with me!

I love that you play hide and seek with me
.jpg)
I love that you are patient with me even when I tore all of those keys off of your laptop for the third time!

I love that you act silly at concerts in public and could care less who is watching or what they think

I love that you tolerate doing things to make me happy like the dreaded Doodle Bops concert.......just to make me happy!

I love how you teach me important life skills like how to go to the bathroom in space if I choose to become an astronaut

I love how you buy mommy flowers and say they are from me

I love your hugs and those sweet kisses

I love you more than Mickey

I love the way you make me laugh

I love how you swim with me even in the shallow end
I love how you sit in the little people chairs to complete art projects with me


I love how you faithfully give up your Saturday mornings to take me to art, dance, and tumbling classes. I love our special time together!

I love that you allow me to have both real and imaginary boyfriends
.jpg)
I love how you get the best seats for me at concerts and shows and splurge on those expensive cups each time!
I love that I inherited your good looks

.jpg)
I love holding your hand as we go to fun places, walks, or just run errands together
I love how you looked at me when I was just days old
I love it when you get the rest you need so you are not grumpy but does it have to be in middle of a family gathering?
I love the way you held me in the hospital when I was born, trying to hold that pacifier in my mouth with your arm so I would stop crying. I told you then, "I don't like pacifiers"

I loved it when you took me to see the Mickey Mouse show but I really like your love of chocolate and allowing me to eat m &m's with you. I love that you share chocolate with me!

I love that you play hide and seek with me
.jpg)
I love that you are patient with me even when I tore all of those keys off of your laptop for the third time!
I love that you act silly at concerts in public and could care less who is watching or what they think

I love that you tolerate doing things to make me happy like the dreaded Doodle Bops concert.......just to make me happy!

I love how you teach me important life skills like how to go to the bathroom in space if I choose to become an astronaut

I love how you buy mommy flowers and say they are from me
I love your hugs and those sweet kisses
I love you more than Mickey
I love the way you make me laugh
I love how you swim with me even in the shallow end
I love how you sit in the little people chairs to complete art projects with me


I love how you faithfully give up your Saturday mornings to take me to art, dance, and tumbling classes. I love our special time together!
I love that you allow me to have both real and imaginary boyfriends
.jpg)
I love how you get the best seats for me at concerts and shows and splurge on those expensive cups each time!
I love that I inherited your good looks

.jpg)
I love holding your hand as we go to fun places, walks, or just run errands together
I love how you like to be early not late for church and want to be the same way. I love how you encourage mommy to be on time, thanks btw- she is doing better most days
. (remember how we were 15 minutes early for church with Grandma, mommy wanted to remind you.
. (remember how we were 15 minutes early for church with Grandma, mommy wanted to remind you.
