Friday, June 12, 2009

Pic catch up-Circus/May family

The Circus came to town so the monkeys in our family went........... someone really enjoyed the cotton candy a certain Papaw bought and we think he enjoyed it as much as this little one:) It was good, each color was a different flavor.
The Elephants were my favorite, they are just so adorable.


She made sure she got every last piece of that cotton candy.


I think everyone young and old enjoyed the circus!

These pics just crack me up and I can't wait to show them to her future husband:)



Not sure how this pic got in with the circus pics but since I love them I will keep the pic in


This was taken after we left the moon bounce place in May, she was so sweet constantly thanking me for a fun day. I have to get that in the blog now because I need to get this printed so I can show her one day when she is a teenager because I do not know too many teens who thank their parents on a regular basis.

Wow she really looks like my sister when she was a little girl in this pic! Unbelievable resemblance! It is a good thing my sister is pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I loved watching her at the circus! I love watching her anywhere we go, the movies, concerts, puppet shows, it is actually more fun to watch her reactions and expressions then anything else. I hope other people enjoy their kids as much as we do! If not, they will not understand my blog now will they...........













Still the Greatest show on earth, I remember going to the circus as a little girl, I wonder if Amanda will remember?




Not sure who these crazy people are?




















A rare family pic from Pensacola trip....don't think it will make the Christmas card cut......I look mad but don't worry I wasn't. I was just tired and the heat didn't help. This pregnancy is just a lot harder than the first one, maybe you really do forget after it is all over because I sure don't remember being so tired last time!




















She just loves concerts and I am amazed at how well she does at them! Her attention span is incredible at them. We are hoping she will be involved in music somehow, singing in a choir or playing an instrument. The piano or cello would be nice! I can see both in our living room:)







Don't think this family pic will make the Christmas card either....we just can't seem to take a good one! Maybe baby Amelia will help us with that!