I am starting to feel like Norm MacDonald on Saturday Night Live with my weekend updates! I don't even know if he is still on the show or not and considering we were all in bed by 8:30 last night..........I think our Saturday Night Live watching days may be over!


After tumbling class with daddy on Saturday, Amanda went to the teacher store we love so much for the Happy Birthday party for Dr. Suess. There were several stations set up around the store, she got to make a tall hat
like the Cat in the Hat wore, a notebook that she can use for coloring, and she made two pictures using Dot markers. She gave one to me and one to daddy:) The highlight was having her face painted:) She loves to have face painted! She asked for a flower:) The cool thing about it all was that it was all FREE:) We love free entertainment:)

Daddy fixed her pony tail, good job daddy:)
Yes, its lipstick! I have heard every little girl cuts their hair and gets into mommy's lipstick! We were driving home from lunch with friends on Wednesday and she said, "I am going through your purse mommy!" It kept her entertained and she did a great job getting all the trash out I have to admit! She then asked in the sweetest voice..."Can I have just a little lipstick?" I told her yes as I was busy driving and thinking about what else I needed to do that day! She did a pretty good job, just a little too much. But I will continue to keep all of the scissors in our house hidden. (I hide them so well I forget where I hid them and poor hubby can never find a pair)
like the Cat in the Hat wore, a notebook that she can use for coloring, and she made two pictures using Dot markers. She gave one to me and one to daddy:) The highlight was having her face painted:) She loves to have face painted! She asked for a flower:) The cool thing about it all was that it was all FREE:) We love free entertainment:)
Daddy fixed her pony tail, good job daddy:)Yes, its lipstick! I have heard every little girl cuts their hair and gets into mommy's lipstick! We were driving home from lunch with friends on Wednesday and she said, "I am going through your purse mommy!" It kept her entertained and she did a great job getting all the trash out I have to admit! She then asked in the sweetest voice..."Can I have just a little lipstick?" I told her yes as I was busy driving and thinking about what else I needed to do that day! She did a pretty good job, just a little too much. But I will continue to keep all of the scissors in our house hidden. (I hide them so well I forget where I hid them and poor hubby can never find a pair)

