She so innocently said,"Why? he's not going to take me to school?"
I tried to explain that we ask God about decisions since he knows what is best for us and might want her in a different school for a reason. That is why we ask him about what we should do since he has our best interests in mind. ( I know I sounded like Mike Brady)
I love this age and having conversations back and forth but I have to admit some of her questions are getting so much harder to answer.
Amanda's Obama update:
This morning Amanda was getting ready for church in another room so I turned the TV on to catch the news. When Amanda returned to the room President Obama was on the TV. She said, "Oh Obama get off the TV we don't want to see you!"It was impossible to not laugh but her daddy reminded her that he is our President so we have to pray for him and respect him. (in the mean time I was thinking yeah, and watch him make everything in our country federally run from banks to health care! ) And since they do such a great job of running everything else they are in charge of it worries me a little! I sure hope no Obama lovers read this blog, and if you are one, just don't tell Amanda!