Thursday, April 16, 2009

March Madness-pics

We hosted a final four party and somehow I ended up with just two pics of the kiddos, there really were adults there too:)







We are behind in posting our March madness pics- this was the day my angel decided to put on make up, eye shadow, blush, lotion, and lipstick....of course I let her keep it on to show mamaw before racing off to a meeting:)









This was the day I learned a valuable lesson......when your daughter says, "Can I have a little of your hand lotion?" Instead of saying, "just one squirt," and then running to the bathroom...........I should have stayed:) This is what I came back to.






































March also brought a chance to play the drums at her cousins birthday party. They were loud!


















Smiling cousins:)







Amanda's cousin is such a good drum teacher, she's so loving and a sweet playmate to Amanda:) She even got out her old Polly pockets and played dolls with her:) So precious!









































Could we possibly have our first girl drummer in the family? We already have 2 male drummers:)