Don't worry she isn't taking after her mother and picking all of the flowers in the neighbors yard, I haven't taught her to do that just yet! She's just smelling them.

Saying good bye to our cousins was so sad this time, for some more than others. (We wouldn't dare mention who cried when they had to go home) It just means they love being together as a family and miss us when they are away from us so you know we love that!


The girls had so much fun playing ring around the flowers

Not sure what's up with this pose but it is what she does whenever I asked her to pose for a picture.


You can't catch me E and I am younger than you!


Some of the big kids had fun in Amanda's ball pit!
If only I could get her to look my way and smile for just one picture............

Those beautiful teens!

We all fall down, except Amanda of course!

Who does this look like when he was this age? I will give you three guess and the first 2 don't count.
He was struggling with an ear infection poor little man but once the Motrin kicked in he was a happy guy.


It was hard to get the grand kids looking and smiling all at once so if anyone else was able to get a better pic, mamaw would love to have it and I would love to have it for the family calendar:)

A rare family pic

Wow, 2 pics in one day that's a miracle

Gotta love those kids they are so precious!

The culprits that made my child hyper all weekend

She finally got to open her Easter basket, not a lot of candy but princess stuff was even better! She said, "oh thank you for my princess stuff I always wanted this, where did you find it?" Hubby and I laughed sooooo hard, she must have thanked us 10 times since Sleepy Beauty was the only princess she was lacking from her princess collection. (at least the princesses she knows about so shhh)

She also got some sunscreen in her basket and was thrilled. Daddy wasn't sure why I would put that in her basket but she has been asking for some on a daily basis for weeks now. Ever since I threw out the sunscreen from last year since everything I have read said it is only effective for one year and her little skin needs all the protection possible.

Pondering what her favorite part of Easter was? No, she was rubbing some of the "scent" from the flowers on her face so she would smell so good:)

Her cousins enjoyed playing "tea party" over their weekend visit:) Ummm........why didn't Amanda get invited?

Not sure what's up with this pose but it is what she does whenever I asked her to pose for a picture.


You can't catch me E and I am younger than you!


Some of the big kids had fun in Amanda's ball pit!
If only I could get her to look my way and smile for just one picture............

Those beautiful teens!

We all fall down, except Amanda of course!

Who does this look like when he was this age? I will give you three guess and the first 2 don't count.
He was struggling with an ear infection poor little man but once the Motrin kicked in he was a happy guy.

It was hard to get the grand kids looking and smiling all at once so if anyone else was able to get a better pic, mamaw would love to have it and I would love to have it for the family calendar:)

A rare family pic

Wow, 2 pics in one day that's a miracle

Gotta love those kids they are so precious!

The culprits that made my child hyper all weekend

She finally got to open her Easter basket, not a lot of candy but princess stuff was even better! She said, "oh thank you for my princess stuff I always wanted this, where did you find it?" Hubby and I laughed sooooo hard, she must have thanked us 10 times since Sleepy Beauty was the only princess she was lacking from her princess collection. (at least the princesses she knows about so shhh)

She also got some sunscreen in her basket and was thrilled. Daddy wasn't sure why I would put that in her basket but she has been asking for some on a daily basis for weeks now. Ever since I threw out the sunscreen from last year since everything I have read said it is only effective for one year and her little skin needs all the protection possible.

Pondering what her favorite part of Easter was? No, she was rubbing some of the "scent" from the flowers on her face so she would smell so good:)

Her cousins enjoyed playing "tea party" over their weekend visit:) Ummm........why didn't Amanda get invited?





