My husband told me that Amanda woke up last night and said, "daddy I can't sleep, can we talk?" He told her a Thomas and Mary adventure story and fell right back to sleep. Thomas and Mary are fabulous bedtime stories that I wish everyone had a copy of but unfortunately, it hasn't been published yet and they are all still in my hubby's head. We just might have to talk him into writing his first children's book. :)
We have been car shopping lately and "test riding" as Amanda calls it. When we went in to talk to the dealer again Amanda said, "I am soooo hungry." She had remembered that a couple of weeks ago when she was hungry we went and got some crackers from a vending machine. We told her we would eat dinner soon and took a test drive. She of course loved this car to as she has loved them all and likes being "up high" When we came back she told us she "was just starving" so we went to find her a treat. She showed daddy right where those vending machines were:) Funny the things kids don't forget!