Tonight, my mommy went to her friend's baby shower, so I took this opportunity to go shopping. Actually, it was my daddy's idea since he thought it would be nice to pick something out for mom for mother's day. I told my mommy when she asked me the other day if I was going to buy her a present, "no, only birthdays and Christmas" ofcourse, we all know from seeing all the stuff in my playroom that isn't true. I have been doing so well with my going on the potty like a big girl that I have earned 2 treats already. I earn a treat for every five times I use the potty. So far I have earned a pink headed doll I saw at Giant and wanted mommy to buy. She said we would come back and buy it if I went on the potty five times! I did, and she gave it to me. (she snuck out of the house and bought it the night before because she was worried it wouldn't be there if she waited) Smart girl, since it was the only one there with pink hair! I have also earned an Elmo that I call, "baby" Mom told me I could pick out something at Toys R Us thinking I was going to pick out a little frog beanie baby I had talked about, but instead, I chose an Elmo doll! It was more than mommy had planned to spend on "potty prizes" but couldn't say no since she had already told me I could pick something out! Mommy has since learned and went to the dollar store and bought me a bag of "potty prizes" that are just as good as the 2 I have earned already. I am really doing well using the potty! Infact, I want to use every potty I hear about now when out if public, mommy just cringes since she doesn't like dirty bathrooms, I mean public restrooms.
Anyways, we went shopping and out for pizza. I took daddy to the Merry-go-round but "there were no children there" so I told daddy I would just take a rain check!
Mommy will love my gift! I told her what we bought for her but please do not tell daddy since it is suppose to be a surprise!
I fell asleep in the car on the way home from shopping since I missed my nap since mommy took me to a farm with some friends. I had fun playing with Mantha and had to tell her good-bye for the last time which made me so sad, and mommy too. We have to tell another friend good-bye tomorrow at lunch. I have been asking mommy if certain other friends and family are moving away since it keeps happening. I guess at least I am learning young to say good bye but wonder if I will have any friends here when I have my birthday party in October and can chew since I will be three!
I failed to mention that I woke up at 11:30 last night and cried for thirty minutes since my mommy was still not home and I wanted to tell her night night! Please tell her friends if they don't stop keeping her out late, I will put her on restriction or pray they move away!