I am shocked with how fast this week has flown by.....I am sure the weekend will go even faster since our family time always seems shorter and shorter every weekend. We try to do something on the weekend fun.....this weekend we are going to a little going away party for a friend who is moving away so that will not be fun since we do not like goodbyes. Amanda was really upset when I told her baby Eits was moving away. You know she has already dealt with Samantha moving away and then she still talks about Emma moving away last year. I think I am going to start having her friends parent's sign contracts that they will not move away! Stop tramatizing my child!
Well, we are off to the store and playground. Amanda loves the local school playground because of the "big swings" but the school doesn't allow us to use them during school hours. So we have waited all day to do this. Amanda took a nap earlier than ususal today......ummmm......not sure why other than the fact she woke me up several times last night talking about turtles, and wanting mommy, yet, she was asleep. My husband claims I talk in my sleep......maybe this is where she gets it. Have a great day and hug someone you love!