This blog was created to keep our family and friends updated on my many adventures and to help mommy with her scrapbooking.Enjoy, and feel free to add us to your links, but please do not use our last name for security reasons:) Thanks!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Peanut butter is a good moisturizer!
My mommy isn't too happy this afternoon..... while she was upstairs for a few minutes.....I took the golden opportunity to find her gum on the kitchen table, chew it up, spit it out, and get it all in my hair. She was really surprised how quickly I was able to accomplish this. She put peanut butter in my hair to get the gum out and it worked. It worked out so well, that a little while later when I was having a peanut butter snack, (she buys these little cups of peanut butter for me to dip crackers in and eat) and she was making dinner, I spread the peanut butter all over my face and hair! She didn't like this too much either, but she can only fault herself since she was the one that started it this afternoon. :)