


It is me blogging tonight, I gave mommy the night off! I think she is tired from playing so much yesterday!
Yesterday my girlfriend "Mantha" or Sam, came over to play before she moves far away. We had fun playing and had a wonderful lunch from Chili's:) Sam's mom went and picked it up. Mommy told her to just pull into the curbside pick up and the server would bring the food to the car. Sam's mom couldn't believe it! ha
Mommy found this trick to be very helpful when I would fall asleep as a baby in the car. What did people do before curbside pick up? Wake their babies, walk into the restaurant, get their food, and then put the then, crying baby back into the car seat for the "loud" ride home?
Thank God something has changed for my generation!
After "Mantha" and I took some pictures together, she left and we heard that my cousins were hanging out at Mamaw and Papaw's house, so we ditched my nap for the day and went to play with them! We went for a nice walk when Emmie woke up from her nap!
Mommy pulled me in the wagon with Emmie and Mamaw pushed Ethan in my stroller. We had fun looking at all of the dandelions in all the yards (except for Papaw's) there weren't any in his since he does a wonderful job taking care of his lawn.) But what do you expect from a man with a love of tractors?
I loved blowing the dandelions and saying, "I wish I might, I wish I" mommy isn't sure where I got this and I do not plan on telling her since I love to keep her on her toes and guessing! Well, gotta go get some shut eye and see what mommy is up to. Don't worry, I will update again real soon:) Love, ARk
Yesterday my girlfriend "Mantha" or Sam, came over to play before she moves far away. We had fun playing and had a wonderful lunch from Chili's:) Sam's mom went and picked it up. Mommy told her to just pull into the curbside pick up and the server would bring the food to the car. Sam's mom couldn't believe it! ha
Mommy found this trick to be very helpful when I would fall asleep as a baby in the car. What did people do before curbside pick up? Wake their babies, walk into the restaurant, get their food, and then put the then, crying baby back into the car seat for the "loud" ride home?
Thank God something has changed for my generation!
After "Mantha" and I took some pictures together, she left and we heard that my cousins were hanging out at Mamaw and Papaw's house, so we ditched my nap for the day and went to play with them! We went for a nice walk when Emmie woke up from her nap!
Mommy pulled me in the wagon with Emmie and Mamaw pushed Ethan in my stroller. We had fun looking at all of the dandelions in all the yards (except for Papaw's) there weren't any in his since he does a wonderful job taking care of his lawn.) But what do you expect from a man with a love of tractors?
I loved blowing the dandelions and saying, "I wish I might, I wish I" mommy isn't sure where I got this and I do not plan on telling her since I love to keep her on her toes and guessing! Well, gotta go get some shut eye and see what mommy is up to. Don't worry, I will update again real soon:) Love, ARk