Mother's day present? Nope, just the Hope Diamond I saw when I took a trip to DC with my friends last week. I told my daddy that I wanted to get mommy "that diamond we saw" when we were talking about buying gifts for mother's day but apparently, it is not for sale! Daddy let me pick out gifts all by myself for my mommy this year and she loved them all but, Mommy said that I am the very best present in the world and thanked me for being her daughter today!I gave her lots of hugs today and every time I said, "happy mother's day" and she didn't even have to tell me that, I just knew to say it all day!
I have really enjoyed the tulips and since they haven't all come up at once, I tend to notice the ones that pop up overnight!
Happy Mother's Day Mommies! I took my mommy out to one of her favorite restaurants for her mother's day dinner on Saturday night! This is a place that she has never taken me since she only goes there with daddy and her girlfriends. She said it really isn't kid friendly but they had kids there! They even had steak on the kids menu and since you know I adore my steak (well-done), that is what I ordered! Then today we went to church and enjoyed a visit from my other Grandma who met us there. I made my mom a flower at church and she just loved it! I made her 2 pictures yesterday at art class, and one had a ton of glitter on it since I just know how much she loves that glitter! She is so thrilled with all of the mother day projects I have made her this week. At the COW club, I made her my handprint and she plans on framing it, and a magnet with my pic on it! She is just having the best mom's day ever and it all because of me!
After church we went to this Italian restaurant to take my Grandma and Mammaw out to dinner. But....it turns out that you need reservations just for today! So we went to my second favorite place to eat and had a wonderful lunch! My baby cousin and Em joined us and he has his first tooth! I was allowed to share my french fry with him that came with my chicken fingers, but he didn't like it. I love babies and am sooooo good, and gentle with them!
Then tonight, we had a special heart-shaped pizza, so basically, my mom has had three mother day dinners, so I am expecting a week of wonderful meals! I must go it is past my bed time. I love you mommy! Ark