
Since we needed just more fun thing to do the month of December.........we went to see some of our favorite friends in concert! We bought the tickets six months ago and thought that weekend would be pretty free, but it ended up very full, but fun! December is always tiring......but I can't complain because I am sure Joseph and Mary were tired too!

Amelia really enjoyed the show and eating her favorite Starburst treats!

Amanda thought it was "boring" but was a good sport about doing something for her little sister! Not to mention she got a treat out of it!

At the end of the show, strings and confetti fell from the sky! Amanda enjoyed that!

We noticed that Big Bird was going a little white or grey.......I guess he is getting old too! I never noticed this before!

My favorites: Ernie and Bert were there, and did a little skit too!

They keep adding new characters and I can't keep all of their names straight!

Oscar came out of his trashcan towards the end of the show!

Somehow she always still manages to get carried back to the car when daddy is around!

Elmo was sort of the star of the show.......what a fun show! We don't really watch Sesame Street because it is kinda boring and doesn't keep my girls attention.......but we do love the characters, shows, and Sesame Street Place is one of our favorite places to go! We all love the water slides there!