Friday, January 4, 2013

Gingerbread Party Fun 2012!

Every year for the past.........six, we have hosted a Gingerbread Decorating party! In the past, Amanda has always invited several friends but when I asked Amelia........she only wanted to have one friend over instead of a group of friends so we went with it.

The girls had fun playing, then decorating their houses, and playing some more.


So sweet together!


Oh how I love this age!!!!!!! So much fun!

They also enjoyed eating some candy! We ate lunch together and then..........




did a little bouncing to bounce off some of that sugary energy before nap time!

Amelia had a blast and I realized I need to start hosting more play dates for Amelia. I was soo good at hosting them for Amanda and even had a playgroup meeting at our house at one time.....but poor Amelia. I just haven't organized enough of them for just her. So one of my resolutions for 2013 is to host more play dates, parties, and luncheons at our home.
 We love having friends over and I love the fellowship with other moms, and love to see the toys played with, and Amelia having fun with friends! These preschool days are fleeting and going fast and I have to enjoy them before she leaves me to go to school ALL DAY LONG! I don't know what I will do then! I guess open a daycare because it would be silly for me to play with the toys all by myself all day! I mean really now, who plays with play dough all alone?