

We had a chili feast! The kids really enjoyed it too!
We exchanged gifts with the cousins

These two are so cute together!

Love this pic of them reading together! Amanda is really into reading and loves going to the library at school and checking out a book each week. She completed a 200 page book in three afternoons. I had to tell her to stop reading one day because I needed her help. I am so glad she loves reading though, every morning when I go into her room to wake her.....I find her already up...dressed in her uniform.......sitting on her bed or sitting in the hallway........READING! It is truly shocking considering how I had to wake her up and she woke up sooo tired every day last year. Now she wakes up on her and is pretty happy in the mornings! It just makes me sooo thankful for good doctors/specialists and thankful that we pushed a little and advocated for her health even when I know some of the doctors thought I was a nutcase...(a mother's instinct is rarely wrong when it comes to her child) because a good night's sleep.....has made all the difference in all of us!


We hosted several dinners and gatherings at our house over the holidays and we really enjoyed the time with family and friends! We love to entertain, we just need to do it more often! (One of my goals for 2013!) Why I just might actually become "domestic" in my own world, definitely not in the world of Martha Stewart!