
This past Fall, Amelia and I joined a community bible study. It just happens to meet at our church. We have both really enjoyed the study. On the last day before break, Amelia got together some gifts for her teachers. She was soooo excited to give them to them and insisted on carrying them to the classroom. I was excited to see her excitement in giving to others. In this selfish, me, myself, and I, society, we now live in......I find that I have to really stress giving to others with my girls. It is sooo exciting for me to see their hearts developing into generous hearts that want to help others! I see it in Amanda a lot now that she is older and it makes me feel like we are forming at least two less selfish people to make the world a better place.

The kids have been working on memorizing verses and songs all year and they put on a little performance for us. It was sooooo cute.

Amelia sang all the songs and did the motions too.

I was in complete shock that she actually stood up there much less and sang and did the motions. She looks sooo cute with her little pink boots. She loves wearing her little snow boots everywhere regardless of the weather! I sure hope we get a lot of snow this winter!



One of the things I am MOST THANKFUL for this past year.........is finding this bible study. It has been a hard study for me, "Isaiah" need I say more, but I have found a challenge is good for me and keeps me on my toes! The program for kids has been fabulous! Such loving, consistent teachers, very organized program. The kids do a craft or two each week, have a bible lesson, snack, playtime, and go to music. The crafts are just amazing and all the moms have been given a guide for the year so we know what the kids are learning and how to expand it at home. It has really been a blessing. There are several home schooled children there also and the older homeschoolers, put on a play about Daniel that they wrote, and directed themselves. There were about 20 of them in the play, and some of the most creative children I have ever seen. It was really refreshing to see the rewards of what good bible teaching can do for a child at a young age and just furthers my passion to make sure my kids and I, know the bible as well as we can. Anything worth investing in, takes some time and discipline but sooo worth it when I start seeing the rewards, and character developing in my kids.....and I have changed too!